Our policies and procedures are in place to keep our facility clean and safe. Please review our policies prior to your visit!
1. No smoking, vapes, e-cigarettes, alcohol, glass containers, weapons, coolers, drugs, glass containers, weapons or coolers allowed.
2.No floaties, rafts, flotation devices or full mask goggles that include nose pieces allowed in the pool. ONLY Coast Guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers are allowed.
3. Patrons between the ages of 12 to 15 years must present proof of age if they are not accompanied by an adult.
4. Children 11 years and under must be accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian responsible for their direct and constant supervision.
5. All children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers before entering the pool. Swim diapers are available at the front desk.
6. Patrons are required to have a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
7. Patrons with open wounds, bandages, or any symptoms of any communicable disease, which include but not limited to diarrhea, respiratory infections, and head lice are not allowed in the water.
8. Patrons with medical conditions must register at the front desk, so that we may better assist you in the event of an emergency.
9. Bathers must wear clean swimming attire. No cut-offs, street clothes, basketball shorts or shoes are allowed in the pool area. Proper swim attire includes: bathing suits, swim trunks, togs, board shorts, rash guards, and/or swim shirts.
10. No changing of diapers on the pool deck. Changing rooms are available for your convenience.
11. Pelican Bay is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available for rental at the front gate.
12. Lost and found items will be held for no longer than 1 week before it is donated to a local organization.
13. No animals allowed in the pool area except service animals available upon request.
14. No outside food or beverage is allowed.
15. Baskets, coolers and personal picnic items are not permitted at Pelican Bay Aquatic Center.
16. Patrons assume the full responsibility for their family and/or additional guests. Failure to follow rules may result in removal from the park and/or event cancellation without a refund.
17. Park patrons assume full responsibility for any and all damages they incur while visiting the facility.
18. In water active supervision is required for guests who failed to pass the swim test. Many rides have height requirements and also require adult supervision.