Our policies and procedures are in place to keep our facility clean and safe. Please review our policies prior to your visit!
1. ABSOLUTELY NO Smoking, Vapes or E-Cigarettes, Alcohol, Drugs, Glass Containers, Weapons, Coolers, Food or Drink.
2. No full mask goggles (you, know, the ones with the nose pieces...) and NO floaties, rafts, or floatation devices allowed in the pool. ONLY Coast Guard approved life jackets and puddle jumpers are allowed.
3. Patrons 12-15 must present proof of age if not accompanied by an adult.
4. Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian responsible for their direct and constant supervision.
5. All un-potty trained patrons must wear swim diapers before entering the pool. Swim diapers are available at the front desk.
6. Patrons are required to have a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
7. Patrons with open wounds, bandages, or any symptoms of any communicable disease, diarrhea, respiratory infections, and/or head lice are not allowed in the water. (Gross dude... don't do it)
8. Patrons with medical conditions please register at the front desk, so that we may better assist you in the event of an emergency.
9. Bathers must wear clean swimming attire. No cut-offs, street clothes, shoes, basketball shorts or last week's underwear allowed. Proper swim attire includes: bathing suits, swim trunks, togs, board shorts, rash guards, and/or swim shirts.
10. No changing of diapers on the pool deck. We have these fancy changing rooms available for your convenience for just that reason.
11. Pelican Bay is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available for rental at the front gate.
12. Lost and found items will be held for 1 week, that's 7 days, before we donate it to a local organization.
13. Sorry, no animals allowed in the pool area except service animals available upon request.
14. No outside food or beverage is allowed.
15. Baskets, coolers and personal picnic items are not permitted at Pelican Bay Aquatic Center. Check out our awesome food if you're hungry!
16. Park guests assume the full responsibility for their family and/or additional guests. Failure to follow rules may result in removal from the park and/or event cancellation without a refund.
17. Park guests assume full responsibility for damages they - or family members and guests - cause to the facility. Please respect our pool!
18. Active, in-water, supervision is required for weak, or non-swimmers. Many rides have height requirements and require adult supervision.